This interactive chart allows you to see how the overall rating of web hosting companies here at Review Signal have changed since July 2012.
Some Significant events that can be seen:
- August 2013 saw HostGator, BlueHost, Host Monster and JustHost experience a major outage.
- The meteoric rise of Digital Ocean.
- The two events causing GoDaddy’s rating to drop: DNS outage and the Super Bowl.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kevin Ohashi (see all)
- 40 Million hits a day on WordPress using a $10 VPS - June 25, 2014
- Bias, Negativity, Sentiment and Review Signal - June 11, 2014
- Introducing Windows Azure - June 5, 2014