This interactive chart allows you to see how the overall rating of web hosting companies here at Review Signal have changed since July 2012.
Some Significant events that can be seen:
- August 2013 saw HostGator, BlueHost, Host Monster and JustHost experience a major outage.
- The meteoric rise of Digital Ocean.
- The two events causing GoDaddy's rating to drop: DNS outage and the Super Bowl.
Latest posts by Kevin Ohashi (see all)
- HostingAdvice.com Steals Review Signal’s Content and Uses it to Mislead Visitors - February 16, 2017
- A2, CloudWays, Heart Internet, HostPapa, OVH, Pantheon, ScaleWay and TsoHost Added to Review Signal - January 26, 2017
- Review Signal’s Best Web Hosting Companies in 2016 - January 17, 2017