This interactive chart allows you to see how the overall rating of web hosting companies here at Review Signal have changed since July 2012.
Some Significant events that can be seen:
- August 2013 saw HostGator, BlueHost, Host Monster and JustHost experience a major outage.
- The meteoric rise of Digital Ocean.
- The two events causing GoDaddy's rating to drop: DNS outage and the Super Bowl.
Latest posts by Kevin Ohashi (see all)
- Dirty, Slimy, Shady Secrets of the Web Hosting Review (Under)World – Episode 1 - April 22, 2016
- Free & Discount Web Hosting for Students - April 7, 2016
- Free & Discount Web Hosting for Educators, Teachers and Institutions - April 7, 2016