This interactive chart allows you to see how the overall rating of web hosting companies here at Review Signal have changed since July 2012.
Some Significant events that can be seen:
- August 2013 saw HostGator, BlueHost, Host Monster and JustHost experience a major outage.
- The meteoric rise of Digital Ocean.
- The two events causing GoDaddy's rating to drop: DNS outage and the Super Bowl.
Latest posts by Kevin Ohashi (see all)
- ICANN Fails the Internet Community, allows an unlimited non profit tax - July 1, 2019
- The Case for Regulatory Capture at ICANN - June 24, 2019
- Ethics and One Tweet’s Impact on Digital Ocean - June 6, 2019